Spiders belong to the order Araneida.
The most common spiders in Western Australia are : Redback Spiders, Wolf Spider, White tail Spider, Black house Spider and the Huntsman Spider.
Spiders can be found in both moist and dry areas of the house such as : basements, roof voids, subfloors and cornices. They hide in dark areas and crack and crevices almost anywhere. Spider bites are common in Western Australia so a spider treatment program is recommended once a year.
- External Walls and Perimeter of House
- External Window & Door Frames
- Dusting of Roof Void
- Residual Spray of Skirting Boards (internally) - Optional
- Alfresco/Pergola Area
- Children's play equipment
- External Walls of Shed and Carport
- Fence Line and Pool Fences
- Our Pesticides are water based, odourless, will not stain or mark and are often derived from plants
- We ensure the safety of the entire family, including your much loved pets
- When the pesticide is dry it is completely safe
- Drying time of up to 2 hours (depending on weather conditions)
Ways to prevent Spiders in and around the Home
- Vacuum regularly
- Remove noticeable webs
- Fill in gaps in walls and under doors to deter entry
- Remove sheltering sites like firewood piles and compost piles from near your home
- Use lighting in a way that is less attractive to the insects that spiders feed on
- Carry out a spider treatment program once a year